New here & need help.

Hey guys, I'm needing help sourcing a nearside catalytic converter for 2004 Nissan 350Z coupe
It has rattling underneath, garage said it was needing replaced, I bought it from a dealership, hasn't been over 30days.. so wanting to source a replacement before contacting them, cheers. Even a pair would do. 

Not sure where to post so thought I'd stick it in my welcome message :teeth:

50 minutes ago, iTurniCar said:

Hey guys, I'm needing help sourcing a nearside catalytic converter for 2004 Nissan 350Z coupe
It has rattling underneath, garage said it was needing replaced, I bought it from a dealership, hasn't been over 30days.. so wanting to source a replacement before contacting them, cheers. Even a pair would do. 

Not sure where to post so thought I'd stick it in my welcome message :teeth:

I'd say if it hasn't even been 30 days there's a decent chance the dealership will sort it all out for you unless you bought as a trade sale etc. Worth a try, worst thing that happens is they say no and you can negotiate that they fit the part that you will buy if thats your current plan anyway? 

Edited by swillo

3 minutes ago, swillo said:

I'd say if it hasn't even been 30 days there's a decent chance the dealership will sort it all out for you unless you bought as a trade sale etc. Worth a try, worst thing that happens is they say no and you can negotiate that they fit the part that you will buy if thats your current plan anyway? 

Not trade sale, they're like 200miles away, they sent it like this and I wasn't there when it was accepted, they tried to fix it by replacing the droplinks, didn't tell me the issue was still there when delivered

So I'm gonna get it all priced up and ask them to pay for the parts

@Ebized

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/exhausts/high-flow-cats/62687-350z-de-z33-torqen-high-flow-cats-v2-trq-vqde-hfc-v2.html

is this it here?

17 hours ago, iTurniCar said:

Not trade sale, they're like 200miles away, they sent it like this and I wasn't there when it was accepted, they tried to fix it by replacing the droplinks, didn't tell me the issue was still there when delivered

So I'm gonna get it all priced up and ask them to pay for the parts

@Ebized

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/exhausts/high-flow-cats/62687-350z-de-z33-torqen-high-flow-cats-v2-trq-vqde-hfc-v2.html

is this it here?

:pmzmanalex: Drop @ZMANALEX a PM, he will have what you need most likely!

• Thanks 1