Vinyl Design Ideas?

cs2000

Hey guys,

As many of you will have seen, i sold my Z last year at some stage and am now loving my XFR, however that doesn't mean ive stopped work on the Z in terms of mods. Im still working on the launch control system which should be out soon hopefully.

Im still selling plenty of Magical Burnout boxes through my website which has been running for a while (http://cs2000-z-tech.co.uk/) but lately have purchased a vinyl cutter and have been selling Brake Caliper stickers for the XF guys such as the below in a lovely rainbow silver (when the sun hits it):

IMG-5685_360x.jpg?v=1606580372

My question to you guys is, what in terms of vinyl's or sticker designs do you want to see? I have got a few different brake calliper designs ready, i just need to find time to add them to the stores page, but what else do you guys want vinyl's or stickers for?

If anyone wants something custom like an Instagram tag or whatever, hit me up, prices will be cheaper than eBay for the same item and I am using top quality outdoor rated vinyl.