GoPro towing eye mount (370Z GT)

Bunning

I’m currently waiting for my new GoPro Hero 9 to arrive and I’m looking for a towing eye mount for it.

I was thinking of cobbling something together using the standard towing eye bolt but I’d rather something purpose built.

Doing a bit of google research and looking here I see there was a group buy for these years ago: 

I had a look on Torqen’s website but there’s nothing listed @Adrian@TORQEN can you still get these? 

if anyone has one they want to sell or can point me in the direction of a UK supplier I’d appreciate it!

B

15 hours ago, Bunning said:

I’m currently waiting for my new GoPro Hero 9 to arrive and I’m looking for a towing eye mount for it.

I was thinking of cobbling something together using the standard towing eye bolt but I’d rather something purpose built.

Doing a bit of google research and looking here I see there was a group buy for these years ago: 

I had a look on Torqen’s website but there’s nothing listed @Adrian@TORQEN can you still get these? 

if anyone has one they want to sell or can point me in the direction of a UK supplier I’d appreciate it!

B

Hi, I should be able to get them, what car?

• 2 weeks later...