350z Newby South West

Just beat the lockdown to pick my first 350z .

Never driven one or been in one and glad I wore trainers rather than my usual boots to pick it up .

Fun drive home in the rain , hail ,snow , not smiled as much for a long time. It just keeps giving . 

Happy chap and looking forward to better weather and times . 

Quick photo , all stock ,2006 , 68k, resprayed front end & bumper, no issues, undersealed 

DSC_0779.JPG

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Before i bought my first zed, i test drove one at nissan, it looked exactly the same as yours nice colour :thumbs:

It's definitely grown on me , I was going for a San Marino Blue roadster ,but I was trying to buy remotely. At the last minute I got a bad feeling about the quality of the body work and pulled out

Just now, Slowmo said:

It's definitely grown on me , I was going for a San Marino Blue roadster ,but I was trying to buy remotely. At the last minute I got a bad feeling about the quality of the body work and pulled out

I had a gun metal 350 and now on my second zed, a 370 nismo in pearl white :)

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2021 at 20:51, Slowmo said:

Just beat the lockdown to pick my first 350z .

Never driven one or been in one and glad I wore trainers rather than my usual boots to pick it up .

Fun drive home in the rain , hail ,snow , not smiled as much for a long time. It just keeps giving . 

Happy chap and looking forward to better weather and times . 

Quick photo , all stock ,2006 , 68k, resprayed front end & bumper, no issues, undersealed 

DSC_0779.JPG

Congrats and welcome. Are you saying your brought it without seeing or driving it ?

I was going to buy a different one without physically seeing/ driving, but the video sent to me was bad . The seller ( 30 years in trade ) was moving all over the place and looking fine . I transferred it to computer and put on my TV , skipped second by second and the body work was @*!# . Felt he was not honest pulled out . It's actually still on the market :dry:

This one I did travel to look at , though still sent a £500 deposit before traveling :scare:. Luckily all was good 

Edited by Slowmo