Am I being crazy?

Azurez33

I don’t dispute that manufacturing defects creep through, but cars as a whole are a billion times more reliable and better put together than cars of the golden age you mention. They would rust to dust just looking at them, and that’s before we start with much wider engineering tolerances on the power train side. 

On 04/01/2021 at 10:43, Ekona said:

There’s nothing wrong with wanting a change btw. The 350 is hardly the world’s most perfect car, nothing wrong with experiencing as many different cars in your life as you can :) 

This ^

Im so glad I jumped from one car to the next - the 350z when I had it made me think wow what a car, but then moving around other cars have me such a better appreciation of where it sits in terms of dynamics and performance. 

I think you misinterpret my cynical nature towards new cars, the technology of cars in this day and age is humongously better than that of cars been and gone, I just mean with response to the chap saying about buying cars past 100k, there are so many more reasons that buying new cars are way more tricky because there’s so much more you need to look out for and the fact that people can’t even be asked to change the simplest things or do their screenwash, with regards to rust haha all cars will eventually rust, we are now seeing a large quantities of newer cars rusting from many different manufacturers. In reality all cars are bad in their own ways :lol: people are the issues, apart from minis they can do one