Not YET a Z Owner

2 hours ago, Rob74 said:

Hi....

Not sure on how to put the listing in the conversation yet(derrr I'm only a welder fabby)Lol,if you've got access to ebay autotrader etc it's on there it's a white nismo being sold in Dudley(sedgley near dudley)think it's being sold by a company called midwest I think don't know too much about them,it's had..

Clutch slave flywheel etc(bonus)

Air intakes 

Exhaust

And some kind of tuning (pops n bangs)was what I remember on the previous seller

It looks genuinely nice but I know that's not always the case I'm not a great mechanic but I kind of know my way round as blooded on ford capris lol,its up for 21,000 which isn't bad price but seen them going 18,500 upwards it's done 40,000 ish try n take a look if you get chance cheers mate

Hi Rob, i will have a look and post it

Hi..

Yea that's the one,like I mentioned I was messaging the guy think his name was vin (reg of car??VIN15)I think and he said he was a mechanic who did the work himself been offered a p.x on mine of 7,500 which seems fair enough but like I said not sure guy seemed young but that's only a assumption so could very possibly be wrong,also what's the crack with going to get it it's not far but going through other lockdown areas and test driving it again don't fancy sitting next to a stranger with this going on,but plusses are it's only 14 mile from where I live

Hi Rob, midwest bought my previous 350, nice guy comes across as genuine, sounds like you are set as in buying a nismo, they are great cars, the one your looking at has a decent exaust, quite surprised its had a new clutch already, the drivers seat looks quite worn, there's nothing listed about the service history? i can see its had five owners already, i would be looking for one with less mileage and service history, dont let your heart rule your brain, i think there are better one's around

Mmmm yea, I missed one before Christmas well 2 actually cheaper as well,yea saw the drivers bolster was creased looking bit warn,heard the clutches (slave cylinder)are one of the problems with rear wheel click ,fuel gauge,and rear bushes but all can be done with a bit of knowledge and some spanners and time lol part of me thinks your right really appreciate your help and advise I'll be leaning on you guys to guide me cheers pal

16 minutes ago, Rob74 said:

Mmmm yea, I missed one before Christmas well 2 actually cheaper as well,yea saw the drivers bolster was creased looking bit warn,heard the clutches (slave cylinder)are one of the problems with rear wheel click ,fuel gauge,and rear bushes but all can be done with a bit of knowledge and some spanners and time lol part of me thinks your right really appreciate your help and advise I'll be leaning on you guys to guide me cheers pal

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2016-nissan-370-z-37-v6-nismo-3dr/1394533915?utm_source=newsnow.co.uk&utm_medium=aggregator&utm_campaign=cars

Hi..

Yea seen this one would like white but looks nice and warranty with it I've just enquired about a different 1 but it's that bit out my reach I think money wise but it's cheaper tax so over time would be cheaper but try explaining that to the wife lol

8 minutes ago, Rob74 said:

Hi..

Yea seen this one would like white but looks nice and warranty with it I've just enquired about a different 1 but it's that bit out my reach I think money wise but it's cheaper tax so over time would be cheaper but try explaining that to the wife lol

She will understand :lol:

swerve the first one, I smell a rat as a previous owner of a white Mark 2 Nismo. Too many owners just for starters. These cars can be driven hard BUT they need looking after, servicing etc and I five owner car in 5 years is going to lose your money faster than you backing Sheff Utd to win the premier league.

Edited by Payco

Lol....well I'm a west brom fan so can't say to much,yea going back to the nismo I'm thinking you guys are right and this is why I joined the forum for this,I'd love to go for a 17 reg but I'm already at my limit at 20s but I'm sure one will pop up that makes all the right noises and let's be honest can't go for a good spin any way I'll put a 10a WBA to stay up that'll get me a new car....pmsl

So if ,when I finally find a car to look at what's the common things I should look for so I look like I know what I'm doing lol....and Sheffield United won that bet might look more appealing now lol....

In its favour it is low mileage, has an after market stereo, has LMGT4 wheels (highly desirable and probably worth over £1K), has a decent Nismo body kit, and oil pressure looks good.  I'd make a low offer and see what he comes back with. 

• Like 2