Pirelli p zeros vs Michelin pilot sport 4?

Cornwall-Bow

Pirelli p zeros vs Michelin pilot sport 4?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pirelli p zeros vs Michelin pilot sport 4?

• Pirelli p zeros
    • Michelin pilot sport 4

Hello, Just curious I'm contemplating changing my Tires torn between Pirelli p zeros and Michelin pilot sport 4. I know both are highly rated for the 350z in dry conditions, My main question is what would you guys pick and why? Or if you have any other tires that are better  why would you pick those? 

*Tyres. We’re not American. ;)

The Michelins also grip in the wet fantastically well and last a ridiculous amount of time. I’m not sure why you’d ever consider the Pirelli option (although you don’t say which ones specifically), it’s not like there’s even a price difference to sway you. 

• Like 1

I cant speak from 350z experience but i've had both on my Mustang.  It came with the Pirelli P Zero's from new and they were an embarrassment - I think the zero stands for zero cold or wet grip.  They lasted under 4.5k miles from new until they were at the legal limit, and they nearly killed me when pulling onto a dual carriageway from a slip road, and accelerating in 3rd - i ended up fishtailing across both carriageways a couple of times.

I swapped them for MPS4s part-worns the following week, which had 5.5mm tread on them, and they lasted 9k miles.  Loads more grip (but break away when required) and much improved wet and cold performance.

No contest.

• Like 1