So much negative news, it will be fine honest.

stanski

So the mutated virus was nothing to worry about a few days ago but now is serious enough to cancel Christmas.

The Brexit negotiation is about to fall on its bottom due to fishing Cods-wallop.

The roads to Calais and Dover are rammed with waiting lorries and potential delays to vaccine deliveries from Belgium.

A number of videos with people passing out when they get the vaccine.

The Royal Mail still has a massive pile of your Christmas presents to be sorted.

People losing their jobs.

European countries are banning flights to and from the UK.

The Russians are at it again hacking stuff.

MPs raving about a golden age for home produced stuff again, partly because everything from abroad will be more expensive. But hang on, all that manufacturing we held on to... erm give me a moment let me remember what we still actually make? Oh yes £200k Bentley's and Aston's so anyone can afford those.

We also make weapons.

Plus flooding and bad weather this week. 

People are having to use food banks to feed their families, yes in this country in 2020.

But stuff all that, we are still here in spite of it all.

No matter how depressing the fear mongering papers are, oh and ignoring the selfish people in London suddenly deciding to escape before the lock down and spread that virus elsewhere in the country, we will get through it.

Hang in there folks and don't worry maybe that urine yellow 400z -pee might still end up at our shores. :D

5 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

And now France is to ban all accompanied freight from landing  :ban:... we're doomed !

Don't worry we need that wartime ingenuity again. You know smuggle the goods down our trousers and let it drop out over our shoes when Gerry, erm I mean the French are not looking. :lol:

Here's a post I nicked from 911.uk - I think it's worth repeating.

Medical experts in London today were asked if it is time to ease the COVID lockdowns. 

Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash decisions. 

Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Government had a lot of nerve. 

Obstetricians felt certain everyone was labouring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted. 

Many Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" 

While the Paediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!" 

Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it. 

Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow. 

Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter." 

Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were p*ssed off by the whole idea. 

Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no. 

The Orthopaedic surgeons cracked up and the Neurosurgeons were in fits. 

The Midwives said “Push off!” and cut their ties to the Obstetricians, whilst the Porters asked “Where are we going with this?” 

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a***holes in politics 

No suppliers of Porsche parts were maligned in the compiling of this piece.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4