Zara - 370z Nismo, Her story.

Willsy1980

Short tails fitted, also indulged in some 15mm spacers all round :) 

Will get some fresh pics up when I wash her tomorrow. But damn, those short tails are loud, sound great bit of a drone at 90 on the motorway on throttle but totally worth it. 

Next up, in spring CAIS.

2 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

15mm is ok but i think 25 mm on the back is more flush maybe. Theyll settle down after a few weeks of driving...

ps never admit what pace your did on a forum :lol:. I didnt know you were 90 pace in football ;)

Hahaha I only use the pace of 90 in football for training purposes :D

As for the spacers, was advised the 20mm was absolute limit for the Nismo, so went with a step back. No point taking the risk of rubbing.

• 1 month later...
  • Willsy1980 changed the title to New Nismo Owner- Turning into mods list....
  • 4 weeks later...

Should update post service.

Full health check done and they reported it as in fantastic condition, pretty sure I knew that bit when I drove in :) But I will say, Chorley Nissan in Wigan were pretty decent, get a video walk around of them inspecting during the service etc which was a nice touch. So that's the second annual out the way, Oil, filters brake fluid etc.

Hawk Ceramic Performance pads installed, now they are bedded in I have to say they are superb. Need a little heat in them to start but a couple of normal braking events sorts that and once warm they work, pretty sure if I slam on, it will trigger the airbags :lol:

In terms of dust, about 400 miles in and still not found any so im a happy chap on that too.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Few more Carbon goodies added, next for Carbon will be kick guards, rear view mirror and strut brace cover.

I did have a Z1 intake arrive, sadly they sent the wrong one (took a damn month) so that has been returned and now awaiting the correct one.

Treated her to a new set of wipers, £81.72 :lol: 

Its gotta be Nismo or Nissan, ain't no Amazon for this baby :)  

20210715_125119.jpg

20210715_125124.jpg

20210722_161131.jpg

14 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Nice are they the genuine nismo mirror covers, i bought evo r mirror covers and they were kack, sent them back

No got the Evo r ones, they need a bit of work to make them right. Not that happy with them to be honest. Driverside is bang on, passenger side is too big. Going to get a bit for the Dremmel and have at it :) 

If still not right, then i'll shell the extra and get the Nismo ones.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Exactly a year since buying the Nismo, time has flown by.

Treated her to a little wash today after the new shoes the other day. 

Wife thinks im a lunatic now though, going round with nail clippers are cutting off the moulding nipples from the sidewalls :lol:

Love the look with the wider MP4S, more rim protection and fuller look.

Here's to the next 12 months and £1000's in extras :teeth:

20211212_134148.jpg

20211212_134114.jpg

20211212_134123.jpg

20211212_134135.jpg

Edited by Willsy1980
  • Like 2

• Willsy1980 changed the title to Zara - 370z Nismo, Her story.