Sept 2009 Scottish Hoon pics accidentally found on my camcorder!

stanski

It's been a while since 2009 and we did lose a lot of good photos from the forum care of photobuckets greed, however I was looking for a way to transfer tapes of my daughter onto the laptop and I found these pictures on the memory card!

That year my other half was pregnant with impending child so we had the Suzuki Gran Vitara sans Zed :byebye:, anyway these were taken at Fort Augustus, some familiar cars and faces - probably not on the forum anymore?

Yes we were still good club members meeting up with you guys whilst we had a Scottish hoot or our own.:D

Enjoy and sorry for spamming the server! :snack:

IMGA0186.JPG

IMGA0187.JPG

IMGA0188.JPG

IMGA0189.JPG

IMGA0190.JPG

IMGA0191.JPG

IMGA0192.JPG

IMGA0193.JPG

IMGA0194.JPG

IMGA0195.JPG

IMGA0196.JPG

IMGA0197.JPG

IMGA0198.JPG

IMGA0199.JPG

IMGA0200.JPG

IMGA0201.JPG

IMGA0203.JPG

IMGA0206.JPG

Edited by stanski
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, stanski said:

Don't remember Alex probably does?

No - way, way before Ken bought his. Pics from the Jockland hoon in 2008. The GTR was driven a friend of Stewy who organized that event - don't recall his name but iirc he was only about 18.......

Apart from the last pic, they were taken at the starting point in Fort Augustus - good memories and nice pic of my black Zed at the time, next to Stewy's car.:teeth:

IMGA0196.JPG

Great memories :throb:

Edited by Ebized
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ebized said:

No - way, way before Ken bought his. Pics from the Jockland hoon in 2008. The GTR was driven a friend of Stewy who organized that event - don't recall his name but iirc he was only about 18.......

Apart from the last pic, they were taken at the starting point in Fort Augustus - good memories and nice pic of my black Zed at the time, next to Stewy's car.:teeth:

IMGA0196.JPG

Great memories :throb:

That's right Colin I remember he was about 18 or so we couldn't believe he had a car like that?!!! 

Oh yes that black zed looks familiar :lol:

59 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

HOON 2008.jpg

Haha excellent and I thought I kept everything Alex!  :thumbs: 

I remember the 2008 Hoon with your famous fire breathing monster, but according the to properties file on the pictures 5th September 2009. We couldn't go the following year as Lucy was due a few months later so we just saw you guys off and we had a relaxed Scottish trip instead. :drive1

Happy times and great people.