Hopeful soon-to-be Z owner

SH23

Hi folks,

Not yet an owner but on the hunt for a 350z! It's been my "I will own one when I'm older" car for about 10 years, so looking forward to joining the community! Going to be quite a welcome change after driving an '08 Note for 7 years...

Update: I'm generally looking for something lower mileage (under 60 would be ideal, undr 80ish is more realistic I suppose). Pre-HR GT pack is preferable but not essential.

Quite flexible on budget, mainly looking for a mechanically sound car and would like to have it on a ramp to have a look underneath before buying. I don't know if this is an unusual request, but I've been advised to watch out for things such as any lower arms/bushings that might be on their way out.

Originally from Scotland, currently based in Wilsthire.

Scott

Edited by SH23

Update: I'm generally looking for something lower mileage (under 60 would be ideal, undr 80ish is more realistic I suppose). Pre-HR GT pack is preferable but not essential.

Quite flexible on budget, mainly looking for a mechanically sound car and would like to have it on a ramp to have a look underneath before buying. I don't know if this is an unusual request, but I've been advised to watch out for things such as any lower arms/bushings that might be on their way out.

Edited by SH23

:welcome: to the club.

You might be lucky, some people held on to their 350s after the 370 came out and tended to look after them.

Avoid the cheaper end of the market probably thrashed to death and not serviced properly. Might be worth putting a wanted post on here?

Don't worry too much about worn banana arms plenty on here can supply them for reasonable cash.  If you look under a zed you will see how heavy duty they are, in fact the the only naff part is the Uber thin paint which stone chips the bumper within minutes. Nissan tend to just show the car a tin of paint at the end of the production line rather than spray it on. :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...