Paddle shifters Kits

Cornwall-Bow

Hello,

I'm interested in adding some paddle shifters to my Japanese automatic, I've heard alot of good things about Works bell and they're new kit the 'NEO' https://www.nengun.com/works-bell/paddle-shifter-neo however it's 345 pounds. I have however spotted the less well know Night Pager Kit that is only 113 ponds! https://www.nengun.com/night-pager/paddle-shifters Does anyone have any experience or information on either of these kits? Or can anyone recommend any other kits out there? 

1 hour ago, Eddie_r32 said:

It looks like the night pager is if you remove a wheel that has paddle shifters integrated into it. 

I have the works bell kit and love it, I never have the car in full auto anymore. £345 sounds expensive but I'd say its worth it

Ah fair enough looks like the night pager is out of the race then. Just noticed the Works bell neo can't be used on the OEM wheels :byebye: is there anyway around this with an aftermarket boss or something along those lines? Might just have to cave and buy a new wheel too :blink: can't seem to find any of the works bell steering column kits about. Seems they've all replaced them with the new neo kits! 

Just now, Eddie_r32 said:

Yeah spotted that earlier but with shipping it's more expensive than the neo kit, which just seems a little mad. But I guess on the plus side I wouldn't have to change my OEM wheel :drive1

Just now, Eddie_r32 said:

Yeah spotted that earlier but with shipping it's more expensive than the neo kit, which just seems a little mad. But I guess on the plus side I wouldn't have to change my OEM wheel :drive1