So here we go again 3rd times the charm!

Andy_Muxlow

• 1 month later...

So a little update from me, I took advantage of the black Friday deals with NRG and bought a short hub with quick release steering wheel. I really like the feel of it now and I also like the look. I have also had my Tien lowering springs fitted so now a little lower than she was. Again I really like the look of these. I went with them as I had them on my 1st 350Z. They give a nice ride with out too much lows really.

713729709_Newsteeringwheel6.jpg.fb510509762fa37ec9f898de7b6d81d3.jpg740551510_Newsteeringwheel.jpg.cc6d0d15f2db1fd243644b3a7e1dfa55.jpg

Lowered.jpg

Lowered 1.jpg

Lowered 3.jpg

Lowered 4.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

713729709_Newsteeringwheel6.jpg.fb510509762fa37ec9f898de7b6d81d3.jpg

Gorgeous picture fella, very nice work on spotting that deal. Changing the steering wheel gives a different driving experience, looks good.

Sensible ride height, looks fab now.

Edited by davey_83
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You mentioned powerflow above, what are they like?

My cars failing its MOTfor emissions, the garage dont know what the issue is but think it might be my cobra back box.

I've used another garage before and they are also a powerflow custom shop. So I'm going for to take it there for a second opinion and may end up with a powerflow back end. Don't want to anything sounding to severe. I like my cobra, except for the 3-4k rpm drone.

My powerflow exhaust was only just a little louder than stock. That's why it didn't stay on for long really. But it didnt sound bad at all. They should be able to make it sound how you want.

On 03/10/2022 at 19:52, Randy_Baton said:

You mentioned powerflow above, what are they like?

My cars failing its MOTfor emissions, the garage dont know what the issue is but think it might be my cobra back box.

I've used another garage before and they are also a powerflow custom shop. So I'm going for to take it there for a second opinion and may end up with a powerflow back end. Don't want to anything sounding to severe. I like my cobra, except for the 3-4k rpm drone.