So here we go again 3rd times the charm!

Andy_Muxlow

1 hour ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Not sure how I missed this one. I think 9 years will do that. I had mine for a year and as you saw on IG was just depression without it. 

This was kind of a suprise though. Usually the more comfortable ride would be a permanent path to take.

I did like the bmw, but it got very beige. So I had to come back to what I love. :lol:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

So another little update,

I bought some high flow cats from @Tarmac@TarmacSportz and I have had them fitted along with a complete fluid change for piece of mind. I think she sounds great now. A little more noise which I think was needed. This was filmed on my Nikon D5100 with my 50mm prime lens. Turned out ok I think.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So as you all know I do like a little noise with my cars. So when a chap on Facebook wanted to get rid of his Invidia N1, I was all over that like a tramp on a bag of cold chips! :lol: I travelled down to Epsom on Saturday morning early so we could swap exhausts over as he had my Powerflow exhaust. He had a rear difuser to fit which wouldn't fit with the N1's cans. So hear is a little video we did after the install. With and without bungs..... I really like the noise now. I was really surprised that on my way home without the bungs in there was no drone at motorway speeds at all. But it really is loud. I have done the right thing tough for my neighbours and put the bungs back in, mainly to see what difference there is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Another little update.

so this week I had to have a new Y pipe, I went for the stillen Y pipe. Whilst at Tarmacsportz, I had some sequential rear indicators fitted which I really love. And today I went to a local company to have my roof wrapped in gloss black. I think it turned out really great. Bob also did a bumper tuck whilst in the air. B)

3277DEA4-3B5D-4B94-B40E-3E897BDB4916.jpeg

E5A47661-2FEB-4914-A341-40E624D13B22.jpeg

9AC3289F-2D2F-44CF-8B50-2921BDBA4284.jpeg

A7638A33-4F5D-40E0-A89D-DC91346F3A09.jpeg

FC298CEA-A23F-4DC4-9E9D-8CBFE6C67C57.jpeg

142352F9-9443-4D41-8EC0-3D79735CE07D.jpeg

• Like 2