350z Stock/OEM Front shocks

Oz Striker

Looking for stock front shocks/struts.  I've got an annoying knocking from my front suspension that i'm trying to hunt down.  already replaced the banana arms, Abbey motorsport thought it could the drops links which they swapped out and no change.  I'm left thinking its a shock or strut mount.

So ideally someone who has swapped out their stock suspension.  Can collect from within london.  If you didnt want to sell a loan would be great and i could leave a deposit.

I've got a pair of shocks off a 67k HR.

Been replacing various on my front end to solve similar knocking noise, new shocks made no difference :/

but if it's something you wanna check out?

60 bucks plus postage?

Mark

Preowned front shocks in stock and good to go same/next day, however very rarely do they give any problems.

Have you checked the tightness of the top mount nuts/bolts and the centre nut?

The usual culprits are:

Compression rod ball joints

Compression rod bushings

Drop links.

Front upright lower ball joints

Top wishbone ball joints.

All parts are in stock if required.

• 3 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 21:32, Oz Striker said:

Looking for stock front shocks/struts.  I've got an annoying knocking from my front suspension that i'm trying to hunt down.  already replaced the banana arms, Abbey motorsport thought it could the drops links which they swapped out and no change.  I'm left thinking its a shock or strut mount.

So ideally someone who has swapped out their stock suspension.  Can collect from within london.  If you didnt want to sell a loan would be great and i could leave a deposit.

Did you sort yourself some struts/shocks? I have some in my garage that were absolutely fine, I simply went lower n got struts n springs upgraded at same time.  P.s. to reply to your message should I click on 'quote' or 'add to this topic'? ...not very good at this forum lark