I knew things were bad but..

KS2006

Hi All,

At the moment I'm looking at getting rid of my car to something more practical. So I had checked networkQ glasses guide etc.

Thought I'd have a cheeky look on auto trader and OMG :scare:

07 313 GT Roadster with 11k miles for 22995 from a Nissan Dealer. £31k brand new a year ago gulp!

So I thinking now if I had to P/X I'm gonna have my pants pulled down big time. I might end up keeping it at this rate - I didn't expect to lose this much in a few months. They were £25k+ when I bought mine(ex-demos).

you think you got it bad? I'm litterally throwing £££ out the window every ferkin day in depreciation. As soon a I start the car up, Shell shares rise a point.

+1 :surrender:

Shall we have a sub-forum for bankrupt Monaro owners? :lol:

you think you got it bad? I'm litterally throwing £££ out the window every ferkin day in depreciation. As soon a I start the car up, Shell shares rise a point.

+1 :surrender:

Shall we have a sub-forum for bankrupt Monaro owners? :lol:

I'm resigned to owning this money pit to the day the doors fall off. I told the OH that I see the montly rental income as a means to support the Monaro.... :eek: