Nismo wheels

ShortPaul

16 minutes ago, Lewis Schwier said:

Very nice!

I wouldn’t recommend the Auto Finesse Caramic wipes. C5 & Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels are decent if you are doing it yourself. If you do take it to a detailer like @ilogikal1 said make sure you go to someone who is using a good product :thumbs:

Cheers Lewis :thumbs:

Nanolex is a good brand with a decent reputation. There's still a few products that they could use - if they're using Wheel Sealant, I'd save the cash and do it yourself. If they're using Si3D or better (SiShield, Si3D HD or Si3D Max) then it would be more worth it.

Is the detailer accredited (https://nanolexstore.co.uk/pages/approved-centres)?

29 minutes ago, ilogikal1 said:

Nanolex is a good brand with a decent reputation. There's still a few products that they could use - if they're using Wheel Sealant, I'd save the cash and do it yourself. If they're using Si3D or better (SiShield, Si3D HD or Si3D Max) then it would be more worth it.

Is the detailer accredited (https://nanolexstore.co.uk/pages/approved-centres)?

Hi mate they are using si3D

• Like 1

Paul. Your wheels but I spent a small fortune on these for my Nismo and applied Poorboys wheel wax every week and they were fine and well protected all year round.

we.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Payco said:

Paul. Your wheels but I spent a small fortune on these for my Nismo and applied Poorboys wheel wax every week and they were fine and well protected all year round.

we.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, but i have decided to get them coated, its only 25 quid per wheel so its not a ridiculous price, i do appreciate all advice from yourself and everyone else :thumbs:

• Like 2

On 04/11/2020 at 07:48, Payco said:

Life would be dull if we all did the same things.:teeth: 

I wish everyone would be dull and social distance properly and wear a mask where appropriate :angry:

Edited by DoogyRev
  • Like 1

On 04/11/2020 at 15:10, Payco said:

Every week?! I'm not sure whether to be impressed by your dediction or concerned about the amount of spare time you must have! ;):lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

lol. I work bloody long hours but manage my own time so always checking in on you guys and maintaining my responsibilities as REO for this great place. My passion is cars, hence my time on here. I am not on face ache and don't get involved in other things like twatter etc. Not getting defensive, just saying how it is. I have been working overseas all week but always find time to jump on here when taking some time out. I'm not in Ekona's league.lol.

Love your car BTW. :clap:

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

Every week?! I'm not sure whether to be impressed by your dediction or concerned about the amount of spare time you must have! ;):lol:

As an ex-team member I know that managing a free forum throws various challenges from time wasters and worse.....that takes up a fair bit of time, apart from enjoying what the rest of us members want to read, follow and benefit from.

And yes it is dedication/passion, that keeps team members going, giving up what free time they have and remembering they do it all for free.  

No doubt your interest Silverthorn in what a team member gets up to has been noted.....as a future recruit ;):lol:

• Like 1

You lot spend a bit too much time cleaning stuff on your cars rather than driving them :lol:. My Nismo wheels were taken out of the box, had tyres fitted and then put straight on the car, 2 years later they still look like new and that’s without all these concoctions being put on them :p . I think the older I get the less I can be arsed with all this polishing malarkey plus I think dirty sports cars kinda look cool B)

• 2 weeks later...

That's more like it.......been teasing us for AGES and this is the first proper glimpse of them on the car:thumbs:.

But, still not really showing them in all their glory.

You're like one of those burlesque dancers just teasing with little snippets here and there:lol:.

Some nice pics out in the open with full car in view and proper lighting please:p

• Haha 2