New member in Northern Ireland

Hi all!, 

New to the forum and just picked up my first Z car this week, a 2006 350z with 39k miles! 

I'm new to the Z cars and will be glad of any help I can find here too! 

Just need to change over my reg, and get new wheels for it. 

Has anyone fitted Japan Racing JR11 alloys on their 350z? I have some questions about offset and clearances on the callipers! 

IMG_20201018_004610.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Azurez33 said:

Hello and welcome, if you venture into the modifications area of the forums and the wheels section has a massive topic on wheels and clearances :thumbs:

I had a good look last night and almost found everything I needed, Thanks! Just the offset for rear wheels to figure out now

• Thanks 1

On 18/10/2020 at 18:33, Andy_Muxlow said:

Hi and welcome along buddy. My 350z vert has jr11 the tears were 18x10.5 et22 I think if you look at my build thread for her I am sure I put it on there :thumbs:

Perfect! Thank you for the info, that's the same sizes as I am looking at doing but probably going for the bronze versions of them.

The current wheels are 19s and the fronts have been spaced about 20mm and they just clear the callipers, so I'm not too happy with them so less spacing will be great. 

I had a 2016 polo GTi before this and it was the worst car I've owned, had this 350z a week today and already looking at getting a 370z nismo too. 

On 21/10/2020 at 19:31, ConnorP said:

Perfect! Thank you for the info, that's the same sizes as I am looking at doing but probably going for the bronze versions of them.

The current wheels are 19s and the fronts have been spaced about 20mm and they just clear the callipers, so I'm not too happy with them so less spacing will be great. 

I had a 2016 polo GTi before this and it was the worst car I've owned, had this 350z a week today and already looking at getting a 370z nismo too. 

My JR11's did require a 5mm shim spacer to avoid the callipers. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...