Collection of Zed pics from few old meets

stanski

After seeing Lexx's return I dug out some pics from old meets. I just thought you might like to see.

Wales, Carlisle, Scotland, Manchester.

I miss the old tank but 2 seaters don't fit when there are 3 of you! I saw it for sale on autorader by chance a few years ago shod with Bolivian remoulds :scare:

_IGP0051.JPG.c2e523bc0a56ec1fe5b7212535650297.JPG

This club has always been special to me and of course I met my other half here too! Not always online here but dip in every now and again see what's going on.

Who would have thought to drive to a carpark or field to talk about cars, then drive somewhere to come back and drive home - would be fun! :lol::drive1

shark.jpg

_IGP0056.jpg

_IGP0065.jpg

Zed-show-Wales-08-(17).jpg

_IGP0301.JPG

_IGP0302.JPG

_IGP0303.JPG

_IGP0314.JPG

carpark.jpg

mart-detail1.jpg

sat5.jpg

sun8.jpg

sun13.jpg

_IGP0118.JPG

_IGP0137.JPG

_IGP0145.JPG

_IGP0158.JPG

_IGP0198.JPG

_IGP0207.JPG

Mart-clean.jpg

_IGP0304.JPG

_IGP0310.JPG

last day (3).JPG

Edited by stanski
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, marzman said:

Yep, well remembered Andy.  My favourite pic of any of my cars. 

chris_marshall_edited.jpg.16369c33adf8727cb9711fac503f3d86.jpg

Looks great.

I have to say a lot had cool Zed related plates too. 

Do you still have the Stang? 

Edited by stanski

1 hour ago, stanski said:

Poverty spec Chris? I don't think so? You modded it to it's teeth didn't you? :teeth:

Yeah i definitely enjoyed modding it.... the good old days!

1 hour ago, stanski said:

Looks great.

I have to say a lot had cool Zed related plates too. 

Do you still have the Stang? 

Yep still got the Stang.  Barely driving it though - i've only done about 1500 miles this year.  My wife's WFH so i've been driving her car, which is my old 2005 BMW 320d.  I actually enjoy driving it more than the Mustang strangely.  Plus the Mustang looks amazing on the driveway when i get home from work.  :cloud9:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marzman said:

Yeah i definitely enjoyed modding it.... the good old days!

Yep still got the Stang.  Barely driving it though - i've only done about 1500 miles this year.  My wife's WFH so i've been driving her car, which is my old 2005 BMW 320d.  I actually enjoy driving it more than the Mustang strangely.  Plus the Mustang looks amazing on the driveway when i get home from work.  :cloud9:

Haha that's funny mine is a big fat blue elephant on the drive also. 

At some point we need to sort out the ex zed owners stang meet ( post pandemic obviously!) 

• Like 1

Good thread :thumbs:

It is really frustrating that Photobucket ruined so much of the forums history by blocking/deleting/obscuring many or 'our' historical images, that unfortunately was a photo host that most forum members used for some 8 years since the forum was set up in 2005. :bang:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ebized said:

Good thread :thumbs:

It is really frustrating that Photobucket ruined so much of the forums history by blocking/deleting/obscuring many or 'our' historical images, that unfortunately was a photo host that most forum members used for some 8 years since the forum was set up in 2005. :bang:

Hi Colin good to hear from you. I hope you and June are well? Still got the Merc?

I know there was a lot of fab stuff on here. I could just repost all the images from the meets we had as an archive but as I said it would kill the server. :lol:

Photobucket was just greedy and wanted money for everything. Shame.

35 minutes ago, stanski said:

Hi Colin good to hear from you. I hope you and June are well? Still got the Merc?

No complaints given the covid restrictions, especially seeing how many have had their lives turned up side down or worse......:( 

Car history in my sig Stan ;)  Sadly the Cayman has little 'exercise' this year and sorned for a while as I was/is one of the vulnerables (not sure if that tag was to keep me off the roads :blush::lol:)

6 minutes ago, Ebized said:

No complaints given the covid restrictions, especially seeing how many have had their lives turned up side down or worse......:( 

Car history in my sig Stan ;)  Sadly the Cayman has little 'exercise' this year and sorned for a while as I was/is one of the vulnerables (not sure if that tag was to keep me off the roads :blush::lol:)

Hi - glad to hear you are ok. I know its the strangest year. Sadly we all had it early on in April thankfully mild symptoms but it just made us consider a few things, like what would happen to Ania if both of us were not here.  Anyway there will be no virus can ever catch you Colin you are too fast and never use your footbrake :lol:  

Ooh sorry I cant see signatures when on a mobile, just seen it now via a browser. Caymen nice, they handle superbly I borrowed Lucy's once for work trip to Scotland and came home via the highlands (ahem!) but she had issues with it and a second one, they were the older model I expect the newer one is better but just keep an eye on it. 

Stay safe you 2 and lets all pray next year will be a better one for all of us.