DE rocker covers

Rshep1

My z on track last week and the rocker covers decided to start leaking out pretty badly. Already had them off once and used the torqen DIY seal kit which obviously hasn't worked fo me so what I'd like to know is should I go for oem nissan replacements or are there others that are just as good bearing in mind I'll want to track the car again? 

Also kinda can't be bothered doing the job again myself as it's a pain so if anyone that's had the job done at a garage could give me a ballpark price that would be great.

Thanks

Edited by Rshep1
Hit submit by accident before finishing post

4 hours ago, Rshep1 said:

My z on track last week and the rocker covers decided to start leaking out pretty badly. Already had them off once and used the torqen DIY seal kit which obviously hasn't worked fo me so what I'd like to know is should I go for oem nissan replacements or are there others that are just as good bearing in mind I'll want to track the car again? 

Also kinda can't be bothered doing the job again myself as it's a pain so if anyone that's had the job done at a garage could give me a ballpark price that would be great.

Thanks

:pmzmanalex: I fitted his replacements last month and all well so far :) Garage wise it's a good few hours work (ie 4)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

Robbie,

I have these in stock, and I will be in the shop tomorrow if you want to swing by.

Cheers,

Alex.

Sorry Alex wasn't able to come up today. Can come up on Friday if you are around then.