Nismo Newbie

Hi all,

My wife and I recently picked up a 2017 nismo in black (profile photo). It's our first 2 seater and have plans to modify, slowly, over time. We're off to Tarmac Sportz next week to get the back box delete and short tails fitted and looking at hydro dipping the wing mirror covers and B pillars soon too. Really loving the car and surprised how good the MPG is despite booting it quite a bit.

Also getting involved in car groups/meets, specifically Z3X related, so maybe get to meet some of you more experienced owners one day in the flesh! 

Thanks for the welcomes!

Got the short tails fitted yesterday and loving the new exhaust notes! 

Having spoken to Bob at Tarmac Sportz and gaining some valuable maintenance awareness looks like the next job is part maintenance but also mod which will be a single mass clutch. Gear box and diff oil at the same time too.

On 26/09/2020 at 23:09, HEADPHONES said:

Welcome to the OC:wave:

Don't be shy.

Post up more pics:thumbs:

I tried doing an album last night and managed to get 4 photos uploaded. Even after converting the files they are mainly around 2mb so too big to upload as the limit is 1024kb!?

1 hour ago, Buptaboy said:

I tried doing an album last night and managed to get 4 photos uploaded. Even after converting the files they are mainly around 2mb so too big to upload as the limit is 1024kb!?

If it helps, I tend to upload them onto Flickr then share the link into a post on the OC