Suspension Change (Koni Sports Kit/Yellow) - what else should I change?

Rajtastic

Hi guys

Changing to Konis on my 110k mile 350Z and was going to do some general maintenance at the same time. I took my Z to Abbey a couple of years ago and they recommended a load of bushings to change (which I've switched to White Line already) - is there anything obvious you think I should change?

Here's the list of stuff I've bought so far - it's basically any nut/bolt I'll touch during the install plus some of the bushings in the suspension bit itself (wasn't going to change the metal mounts - I figured they can't degrade much surely)?

1909346168_Screenshot2020-09-25at15_46_33.png.70556d6277657bad3e8722fabdbec825.png

Any other suggestions/misses?

Cheers,

Raj Tastic

10 hours ago, Eddie_r32 said:

Have you replaced the rear lower shock bushing as the oem ones can weld themselves to the bolt which is always a fun time

Cheers for the tip - I think I've ordered what you're referring to?1300195923_Screenshot2020-09-27at20_21_51.png.4057ce01f29860a77f1effd021a841f1.png

I also email Koni and they said that there's prob no need to replace any of the mounts (i.e. the bits made of metal) so just the rubbers should be good.

In fact, just realised OEM bushing are half the price. Reckon I'll notice any difference? I've got whiteline poly bushes elsewhere but those are all parts which didn't come with a bushing pre-installed (i.e. someone had to press the old rubber ones out).

Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 22.16.55.png