Leaving the fold

max

it's been exactly 15 years since I bought my Roadster and have had 49000 miles of total enjoyment but I have taken a massive decision to move on and have placed a deposit on a 997 GT3 hopefully I will have many more years of trouble free motoring. The garage don't want the alloys so if anyone wants to make me a silly offer good Dunlop sport maxx on all four.

c495b8378fa4446b83f88d9c04635324.jpg

IMG_20170822_182413_485.jpg

• Like 5

Sorry to hear you're leaving the fold but MY OH MY WHAT A REPLACEMENT:teeth::#1:

Whereabouts in the country are you based?

I have some pristine unkerbed OEM 18s that I could swap with you for some beer tokens your way?

Tyres are very old as they've been in the garage since 2007 but plenty of tread left.

Edited by HEADPHONES

Headphones I'm in south Cumbria I wouldn't need to do a swap as I have the original wheels and tyres, they need a referb so not looking for much just don't want them taking up garage space, I have a standard exhaust and cats not sure on the condition as they were put in my loft about 10 years ago free if anyone wants them willing to meet at J36 M6. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...