370z Clutch & Flywheel Recommendations

Silverthorn

Morning Gents,

My clutch has began to show early signs of needing a replacement and is probably due a change in the next month or so. So I'm just wondering if anyone has any specific recommendations when it comes to aftermarket clutches & flywheels and potentially any experience with the items I'm currently looking at?

As we speak, I'm looking at purchasing the following:

I'll also be giving it a go fitting all this myself. I'm fairly confident when it comes to working on my car but this will be the first time I've replaced a clutch (I've never had the need to in the past - lucky me i know! :lol:) so any useful tips when it comes to this would also be appreciated.

I've had a look online and the process looks fairly straight forward and I have basically all the tools required so I'm OK from that point of view - but anything else that might be noteworthy would be brilliant.

Cheers,

Tom

Cheers @Adrian@TORQEN, looks like a good bit of kit with seemingly great reviews online so It's definitely one to consider!

Thankfully my car is still well under the 80k mark and I've undertook regular fluid changes so hopefully the master is good for a few years to come!

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this, it's much appreciated! :thumbs:

Just another quick question gents. Does anyone know the internal diameter of the pilot bushing? I'll need to grab myself a bearing puller prior to starting this work.

I don't really fancy the look of some of the shortcuts some people have taken to get the bush out without a proper puller.