Remap estimation?

Azurez33

Hi Team, was wondering if anyone has some helpful insight to numbers on the dyno with modifications I’ve made on my shed, Got a 05 DE, Jwt pop charger, tarmac sport. Cats, tarmac sports plenum spacer, cobra 3” y piece, AAM competition single exit,  Just wanted some estimates from people have similar builds or better knowledge. I have suspicion of a lightened flywheel and uprated clutch 

Thanks in advance 

Much love azure 

Depends on your start point, but with a miltek, sports cats, spacer, stillen intake I got +16bhp pre to post remap.

But in effect its pointless as you wont notice that day to day, the big improvement was area under the line and the removal of flat spots, that was definitely noticeable.

If you search there is a huge thread on here of people posting remap numbers and mods with them.

A remap isn't really about absolute gains unless you're doing something big like FI, it's more about getting is more usable, smoother and more driveable by getting rid of any flat spots and removing throttle restrictions. Go somewhere good, like Abbey Motorsports for a proper UpRev remap on their dyno :thumbs:

Cheers for the response guys, I was just curious it doesn’t really bother me as already mentioned it’s petty un-noticeable gains and if I really wanted improvements I’d supercharge it, i did have a look around the forum quickly but just wondered if anyone had something similar build wise, I will probably end up going to Horsham developments at some point, 

5 hours ago, Sim said:

A remap isn't really about absolute gains unless you're doing something big like FI, it's more about getting is more usable, smoother and more driveable by getting rid of any flat spots and removing throttle restrictions. Go somewhere good, like Abbey Motorsports for a proper UpRev remap on their dyno :thumbs:

Whats wrong with Horsham developments for tuning? I am probably going to get them to do all servicing on my nismo as i dont want to go to Nissan for anything if that's possible 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2020 at 23:10, ShortPaul said:

Whats wrong with Horsham developments for tuning? I am probably going to get them to do all servicing on my nismo as i dont want to go to Nissan for anything if that's possible 

Nothing is wrong with Horsham that I am aware of? I have no experience with their mapping, so I've just recommended who I've used before for my Z.

I've used Protuner as well and Greg did a great job on my PS13, but I haven't mentioned him for the same reason, never taken my Z there?

Edited by Sim