Supercharged 370z Update

secretstar07979

Hi guys, 

I figured I would give you all an update on a car well known in these parts (as it was built in the Zed Shed)

It's the *used to be blue supercharged 370z. Now orange and black. 

I've had the car about 6 months now and done quite a bit to it. 

First job was to give it to Horsham developments for a full service, check over, and a ECUTEK remap. They found a few issues with the car. 

The blow off valve was totally seized up. The air filter was attached with cable ties, it also had boost leaks.

I noticed under heavy acceleration the clutch was slipping, I believe it was on the original so I opted for the JWT heavy duty clutch and fly wheel. I replaced the slave cylinder at the same time. I want as much power as I can squeeze out of it so I opted to fit a smaller pulley to the GTM supercharger. After the map it came out at 491bhp which I'm pretty impressed with, but I want more....

Cosmetically the blue wrap had about had it's day so I've gone for a sunset orange showing off more of the carbon bonnet and invested in a pair of Morimoto headlights which quite frankly, transform the front of the car. 

Next job is solid pipes to prevent future boost leaks and maybe a bigger supercharger. I'll probably forge the engine too, 

I'm also putting in a large tablet to modernise the interior 

Anyway, I figured you may appreciate the update. I have posted some pics below. I hope to see you at a meet soon 

Adam 

116343372_10222250712272726_471751135873489724_o.jpg

dash-feature.jpg

• Like 6

13 hours ago, nissanman312 said:

Love the new wrap

If you want bigger bhp numbers on a built engine then you will want to sell that gtm kit and go with the new kid on the block that will be here in winter 2020 

Capable of 20 psi out of the box  B)

Why wait? It's on the shelf at TORQEN, literally :) 

2 hours ago, nissanman312 said:

Your one maybe :lol:

Live on the website ? 

Yes, our own, not yet live, still debating packages, like stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 etc. All parts are on the shelf, 3 kits, just need to spend some time to finalise it. Been working with Stillen, CJM, Radius and Vortech for a long time on these. 

13 minutes ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Yes, our own, not yet live, still debating packages, like stage 1, stage 2, stage 3 etc. All parts are on the shelf, 3 kits, just need to spend some time to finalise it. Been working with Stillen, CJM, Radius and Vortech for a long time on these. 

Yeah i know you was doing your own 

I'm looking forward to it :thumbs:

On 02/09/2020 at 22:08, secretstar07979 said:

Hi guys, 

I figured I would give you all an update on a car well known in these parts (as it was built in the Zed Shed)

It's the *used to be blue supercharged 370z. Now orange and black. 

I've had the car about 6 months now and done quite a bit to it. 

First job was to give it to Horsham developments for a full service, check over, and a ECUTEK remap. They found a few issues with the car. 

The blow off valve was totally seized up. The air filter was attached with cable ties, it also had boost leaks.

I noticed under heavy acceleration the clutch was slipping, I believe it was on the original so I opted for the JWT heavy duty clutch and fly wheel. I replaced the slave cylinder at the same time. I want as much power as I can squeeze out of it so I opted to fit a smaller pulley to the GTM supercharger. After the map it came out at 491bhp which I'm pretty impressed with, but I want more....

Cosmetically the blue wrap had about had it's day so I've gone for a sunset orange showing off more of the carbon bonnet and invested in a pair of Morimoto headlights which quite frankly, transform the front of the car. 

Next job is solid pipes to prevent future boost leaks and maybe a bigger supercharger. I'll probably forge the engine too, 

I'm also putting in a large tablet to modernise the interior 

Anyway, I figured you may appreciate the update. I have posted some pics below. I hope to see you at a meet soon 

Adam 

116343372_10222250712272726_471751135873489724_o.jpg

dash-feature.jpg

Love that ginger wrap, reminds me of my first Z, an 04 350Z :)