Hello there, Is this the best 350z in the UK?

The best 350z in the UK?

Nissan 350z 

Custom VeilSide Bodykit

Custom 3 Stage Ghost Gold & White Pearl Paint

Riviera Wheels 20" 

Airlift Performance Air Suspension

Jap Speed Exhaust 

Prepared by DC Customs 

It's V2.0 of the car featured in ZGirl60's video from 2009 which now has over 500,000 views 

Thanks for looking 

Edited by 350zveilside
  • Like 1

I can appreciate the work and love that's gone into modifying this car for sure. It's an import and this particular example is of a lesser spec than a UK car. Isn't my cuppa but definitely a head turner, it's a great colour. 

3 hours ago, docwra said:

Veilside is nearly always gash, and no dynamic mods on a 20+K build is a joke. Id actually argue its among the worst 350Z's in the UK, welcome to the club though :lol:

The only thing worse is that black and green veil side thing that keeps getting whored all over Facebook 

The car seems to have improved since Zgirl60 owned it.

Even Zgirl60 can't seem to hold back her exited grin at 1:45 owning a modded zed.

I think 350veilside was just a little exited when he posted 

"the best 350z in the UK?"

I remember showing EVERYONE the video of my daughter's first kickboxing fight when she was 9.

To me......she was AMAZING.

Definitely not THE BEST IN THE UK, but you'd think that I thought so the way I went on about it :lol:

So let's cut this newbie a bit of slack:shrug:

WELCOME TO THE OC MATE:wave:.

Loads of Zeds here with a wide a varying degree of mods.

I've been to some meets and the Veilside sure is an attention grabber with plenty of people (like me) who have a lot of love for it.

I guarantee that if Zgirl60 posted up her original YouTube video with those black wheels that REALLY REALLY didn't suit the car with the title

"New member....new car"

she'd have been shown the warmest of welcomes :p

• Like 2

In answer to the question, no. Look at some of the media on here over the years and see some proper work done rather than just a body kit paint job some suspension and a cheap eBay exhaust. Appreciate it’s subjective though :lol: