Newbie with 2007 350z Nismo

5 hours ago, Justthejedi said:

Great looking car and those roads and scenery look absolutely fantastic. I'd love to visit Japan one day, it's on my bucket list.

Thanks, needs a little TLC but that's part of the fun.

I love the country roads, just great to drive on. 

• 5 weeks later...

Been watching your videos and staying up to date with them, its a real shame you're having issues with the car and garage still. However the low oil pressure issue you're having is well known on the HR engines, why they didn't replace the gaskets while the second engine was out, would've made their lives and yours so much easier

Get those gaskets changed ASAP you'll notice such a difference with the car

• 2 months later...
On 10/01/2021 at 00:15, davey_83 said:

After 8 weeks and they give you the car back with a major fault it didn't go in with, terrible conditions.

Had something now been sorted pal? 

Sorry haven't been on for a while, didn't get anything sorted. Garage would just not do anything and legally wasn't able to get any support, shocking service and very unexpected. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2021 at 17:37, davey_83 said:

Nice work, can dial the look and feel to how you want now. What was the reason for going for true over OE divorced set up? Any side by side pictures of the BC's next to the Nismo set up.

I just like the look of the trueover set-up, I know people can't actually see it but I know how it looks behind that wheel, want to get rid of the spring bucket too in the future.

I do have side by side pictures but the Nismo suspension is long gone, it had been replaced with stock 350Z suspension. 

Ahhhh I see, still a fab upgrade. Yeah same, I wanted a true coilover set up much neater. Manufactures that's offer both options l, the true set up appears to cost a tad more so I like to think it's better 😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...