Newbie with 2007 350z Nismo

Hi Everyone,

Dean here, currently living out in Osaka, Japan. Originally from Aberdeen.

Just bought a 2007 350z Nismo, apart from the alloys and MCR exhaust, fairly standard car. Engine in good condition with FSH, body has some areas where I need to get the paint touched but and the interior is in decent condition, need to fix some plastic panels and change the steering wheel.

Not sure what the plans will be with the car, first step will be to fix up the parts of the car that require attention. 

Now have to wait 4 weeks for the car, apparently they need this amount of time to register the car. 

350-1.jpg

350-2.jpg

350-3.jpg

350-4.jpg

350-5.jpg

350-6.jpg

350-7.jpg

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

Wow...... what a find:clap:

Please keep us updated with lots of pics:thumbs:.

If ever there was a car that deserved a set of Nismo LMGT4S, this is it!

Got so excited I forgot to say

Welcome to the OC:wave:

Once I collect the car, will get some better pictures up, will keep you all up to date with how things go.

Just now, Azurez33 said:

Welcome and I am so so jealous that’s lovely welldone and keep it well looked after! 

Yeah its nice, not perfect though but I will work towards fixing those small issues. 

The arch extensions are just part of the nismo body kits.  On the 350z at least they are stuck on to the original arches so no real benifit apart from styling. I think the 370z is the same but not had one so I can't say for sure. 

4 hours ago, P15UL T said:

Hi and welcome. I have it's brother here in the UK :)

Very rare sight indeed 

Paul 

Hi Paul, hopefully at some point send it home to UK. If I keep it here in Japan for a year, I believe I don't have to pay tax when sending it home.

4 hours ago, da.murf said:

Again class! I was chatting on RMS about this car with you. Lovely!! Had in my head you where in Northern Ireland lol. Should be handy to sort it with parts if you are living out in Japan 

I joined the N.Ireland forum due to it looking fairly lively, wasn't much going on in Scotland. Good bunch, so stuck around.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, P15UL T said:

The arch extensions are just part of the nismo body kits.  On the 350z at least they are stuck on to the original arches so no real benifit apart from styling. I think the 370z is the same but not had one so I can't say for sure. 

Ok mate thanks for that, can't make up my mind wether to leave them on or take them off;)

3 hours ago, dean_asla said:

Hi Paul, hopefully at some point send it home to UK. If I keep it here in Japan for a year, I believe I don't have to pay tax when sending it home.

I joined the N.Ireland forum due to it looking fairly lively, wasn't much going on in Scotland. Good bunch, so stuck around.

A good bunch of us Scottish guys are on the Facebook Zcotland group.

6 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

More pics would be nice, its rare to see a genuine one

I get more soon. Its in having the bumpers freshened up along with the roof, mirrors and rear wing sprayed silver again as a previous owner had the painted dark grey. Which does look nice but I want it as oem as possible. 

IMG_20190928_180853.jpg

IMG_20191109_220507.jpg

IMG_20200322_163512.jpg

IMG_20200406_171952.jpg

• Like 5

On 23/08/2020 at 12:59, P15UL T said:

Also - only came on JDM market 350 Nismos. North American Nismos don't have the arch extensions.

I want them!!

Edited by msitpro

• 4 weeks later...