Nismo close up

Not sure if this is the right place to post but here  goes been a member for a few years now but sold my 350z roadster about 6 years ago since then I’ve had a s2000 and currently have a Mk2 3.2 TT, and next April I will be getting a facelift nismo but I’ve not seen one close up , I live in Sutton Coldfield/ Birmingham so if any one has a nismo who lives near me would like to show me round There car that would be great 

Edited by carltonx

5 hours ago, Mahoney said:

I have a Nismo 370z Mk2 and I am Cheltenham based, I am often in the Coventry area too though, happy for you to take a look if you don't have any luck with a dealer.

That would be great, I would much rather talk to an owner, than a salesman , let me know when you’re next in cove and maybe we could arrange something, cheers 

19 hours ago, carltonx said:

That would be great, I would much rather talk to an owner, than a salesman , let me know when you’re next in cove and maybe we could arrange something, cheers 

No problem mate, I will send you a PM on here with my mobile number and we can sort it out via text/whatsapp.