Racing Hart RS721

Fxc_fitzy

anyone know anything about these? i bought my Z with them already fitted,

19x9 et26 front

19x10.5 et22 rear

anyone know what they're worth, cos i cant find much about them and I've been told they're rare as rocking horse S**t. Other very old posts of someone fitting a set (potentially my exact wheels as the specs match) i don't know much about them.

thanks in advance :) 

Collage 2.jpg

IMG04969.jpg

Certainly seem to be rare as a quick search through the forum returns a couple of people mentioning they had to import them with one nearly paying 3k. Quick google search shows someone selling a set in your spec on a US Supra forum for $2200 a few year back. I guess what it really comes down it is what someone is willing to pay and you are happy to let them go for! 

On 19/08/2020 at 23:21, Ekona said:

About $600 according to one advert from the states a quick google turned up. 

i found adds like this from years ago, if this is more recent could you please link me this? but before i bought the car i found 1 set for sale that have now sold on ebay for $2300 that where in a smaller size and 1 was damaged, ive been told its 1 of 2 sets in the country, could be wrong but everyone ive spoken too has said they're rare as hell, im tempted to list them but i want the know the value first haha