Meet my Azure Blue! and looking for help lol!

Hi all!!

I've been a 350 owner for just under two months now, and only just joined a forum because I'm curious to see if i can find any history on my car as i was told it was told it was owned by a well respected forum member. i have found one user that could potentially be a previous owner who went by the name "Jacko" which i found when trying to find out information on my wheels. i searched "Racing Hart Rs721 uk" and was brought to this thread-

https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/6768-the-day-that-my-zed-gets-some-new-rims-racing-hart-rs-721/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-89597

however i for some reason cannot view any of the images :(

i jumped to conclusions in thinking this is a previous only only because its an azure blue with Racing hart rs721 in what seem to be the same wheels specs as mine. i could be completely wrong but it all seems very similar, the car has had an owner since the original who has modified it to how the car is now so old photos may not match but the wheels were originally silver from what i know.

the registration is-

MC53 CFA

i am considering selling the wheels if they are worth what i think they are worth, so if anyone knows of the rough value of them or idea as to what they may be worth, please let me know :)

And if anyone is able to find some interesting history on the car as well, i would love to see it and hear about the original owner and what they got upto lol !

thanks in advance

Ryan

IMG04990.jpg

IMG04969.jpg

IMG04996.jpg

IMG04977.jpg

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1405.JPG

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Azurez33 said:

A man after my own heart she’s a beauty and glad someone else with an azure has a similar taste in spoilers! good luck finding more out mate! I wish I could find out more about mine think I have a name somewhere  F15439B6-3DF1-40F1-AA26-5F7D0792C6AE.jpeg.6f94ebb7ccaaa61e9b2407d9767bbf3e.jpeg

thanks man! shes a beaut!

10 hours ago, Bam said:

Hiya mate, that is a beautiful looking 350. Saw it for sale on Facebook, did you not buy it from that guy directly then?

Yeah bought it directly. I traveled to the isle of white to get it!!! Was well worth the trek! :)

Hi.

Those rims and Azure blue bring back memories.

Many moons ago, one of the original admin members Mike had an Azure with these rims.

He was a top bloke.

Met him at a few meets.

We even used the same garage for servicing.

In silver with a polished lip these rims look OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Just click on some of those images above and fall in love with your Racing Harts all over again :teeth:

If it was possible to go back to this finish I would be seriously tempted to never sell them!

Edited by HEADPHONES
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

Hi.

Those rims and Azure blue bring back memories.

Many moons ago, one of the original admin members Mike had an Azure with these rims.

He was a top bloke.

Met him at a few meets.

We even used the same garage for servicing.

In silver with a polished lip these rims look OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Just click on some of those images above and fall in love with your Racing Harts all over again :teeth:

If it was possible to go back to this finish I would be seriously tempted to never sell them!

that's a great looking Z! by the looks of it, he even had the same s tune exhaust as mine!  the polished lip does look good, i have a picture of the car on the polished wheels haha. it is tempting me to get them re done!

On 19/08/2020 at 22:31, HEADPHONES said:

Indeed.

Mike had the Nismo Zorst.

Gorgeous finish and noise:thumbs:

update! i got into contact with mike over instagram cos i did some digging, that is in fact my car!! thats so awesome i could find the original owner! and by the seems of things it definitely was from a well known forum member! crazy! according to mike these wheels are one of two sets in the country!!!

21 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

In a way it's scary how easy it is to trace someone over the internet these days:lol:

Good to know you got a car with some good past owners:thumbs:

this is mind blowing, mike is telling me all about it and loads of cool facts. The car was featured in a set of webuyanycar adverts which i have just managed to find! I'm over the moon with all this information! ill post the links for people to see-

i think there is more but i cant find them again for some reason lol

This is nuts!!