Just picked up a Solar Orange :)

Hi all, 

Seems like a friendly club. Im based in Norfokk. 

I just purchased my 3rd 350z! 

Missed the Z life too much and needed to come back. 

Managed to find a single owner 08 Solar/Temper Orange. Had to travel 11 hours round trip for her but all worth it. 

This will be the first 350 that I want to spend some time and money modifying. 

Looking at the Ark Grip exhaust, some 19s, a remap and maybe the BC coilovers. They seem the best for the money from googling but open to advice :)

IMG_20200814_150925_274.jpg

Edited by jufun
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ponsonby said:

My first Z was Temper Orange.

Its a rare beast, please stick to OEM+ (that can be reversed) and no daft mods..

So you're saying to cancel the ebay rocket bunny kit and not cut the arches up?! 

Lol, thinking wheels, exhaust and coilovers are pretty safe mods.

If I decide to body kit it which would be a true first for me I'd likely keep all the existing bumpers and try to get it kbd front bumper and skirts and the nismo rear end.  Can't see it happening though. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, jufun said:

So you're saying to cancel the ebay rocket bunny kit and not cut the arches up?! 

Lol, thinking wheels, exhaust and coilovers are pretty safe mods.

If I decide to body kit it which would be a true first for me I'd likely keep all the existing bumpers and try to get it kbd front bumper and skirts and the nismo rear end.  Can't see it happening though. 

The Temper Orange is almost impossible to match so a body kit will look bad. Far better to sell it to me cheap and then get one a different colour : )

1 hour ago, Ponsonby said:

The Temper Orange is almost impossible to match so a body kit will look bad. Far better to sell it to me cheap and then get one a different colour : )

I'll consider that.... 

Nope :)

Been looking for the right one since April! 

18 minutes ago, bluethermal said:

Hi, where did you get the mat from?

I called a few nissan dealers and they had it for about £85 but gave me the part number and ebay had one for £40 or best offer posted! :)

I got it for £35, brand new! Albiet a little cracked on the back where its been folded in half for god knows how long. 

I got lucky as thought it was gonna be a dodgy one but it's the real deal. 

• Like 1