Unique 350Z parts from USA?

vroom811

Evening all,

I may have the opportunity to get some 350Z parts from the USA.   Most aftermarket parts for the Z can be bought over here and they are not any cheaper from the USA so I was wondering if there's any parts worth getting that can ONLY be bought in the USA? 

Thanks, Neil

Quite a few products from Z1 and ConceptZ - silicone pipes, bushings, diff braces, ball joints, just a few off my head.

@davey_83 - surely plenty of quality rear camber arms available in UK? Voodoo13 and SPL are available - if you want PU bushes then I see Driftworks now do a v2 of their arms with a better black paint coating. Or Hardrace?

1 hour ago, ShortPaul said:

The the only problem is the tax on parts from the states :blush:

Even with tax and shipping, it still works out cheaper than most UK suppliers. Z1 are good, Never used ConceptZ but judging by their products, wording, and pricing they are basically Torqen in the US.

If you want proper rare parts for the Z, you need RHDJapan, Nengun or JDM Autolink :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Ian said:

Even with tax and shipping, it still works out cheaper than most UK suppliers. Z1 are good, Never used ConceptZ but judging by their products, wording, and pricing they are basically Torqen in the US.

If you want proper rare parts for the Z, you need RHDJapan, Nengun or JDM Autolink :thumbs:

Pretty sure someone there is linked to them so that would explain that.

Z1 are good ive had a few bits off them and have been great ...apart from my last order which I had some issues with and they refuse to except the issue 

Which I've herd from someone else also 

That been said they are quick sometimes quicker than UK traders and usually spot on sominwould use them again 

• Thanks 1