Fog light problems.... decided to stop working

sickcolet

Hello to everyone.

Time ago I bought a zed from UK... and imported to Spain.

After some time working everything well I have found that my Fog light stopped working and it doesn't turns on.

When I use the steering wheel button it shows the fog lamp icon in the gauges but the rear light doesn't work (sorry I am not English and don't know how to explain the button for lights and turn lights on the steering wheel) 

I have checked:

-BULB (two different bulbs both are okay)

-LAMP WIRING (three different wiring but nothing occurs)

-DRIVERSIDE FUSE BOX (checked the 1, 6, 14 and 21 as I have found in internet that they manage fog lamp)

Can anyone tell me if there are more fuses related with the Fog Light? I am getting crazy with this... Any suggestions about what problem can it be?

Many thanks to everyone before hand!

Long time since I owned a 350, but as I recall on UK supplied Zeds the fog light operation is included in the light stalk.  I'm saying that as I am puzzled by what button/switch it is you are using on the steering wheel to bring up the warning foglight warning icon in the gauges that is addition to the headlights 'on' warning icon? 

So the headlamp (not sidelights) must be switched on for it to work.   Spotted this info in a member's post:

"just noticed this this morning.... if you have headlights and rear fog light on, when you turn the headlights off, the fog light also clicks off at the same time. similarly if you just turn the fogs on without turning the headlights on, it will automatically click on the side lights - however you then need to use the headlight control to switch on dipped beams."

Otherwise, sorry I can't help further.

18 hours ago, Ebized said:

Long time since I owned a 350, but as I recall on UK supplied Zeds the fog light operation is included in the light stalk.  I'm saying that as I am puzzled by what button/switch it is you are using on the steering wheel to bring up the warning foglight warning icon in the gauges that is addition to the headlights 'on' warning icon? 

So the headlamp (not sidelights) must be switched on for it to work.   Spotted this info in a member's post:

"just noticed this this morning.... if you have headlights and rear fog light on, when you turn the headlights off, the fog light also clicks off at the same time. similarly if you just turn the fogs on without turning the headlights on, it will automatically click on the side lights - however you then need to use the headlight control to switch on dipped beams."

Otherwise, sorry I can't help further.

Thank you man! Yes I was talking about the light stalk rear the steering wheel... but the problem I think is more related with blown fuse or something else because I do with the headlights like you said and it doesn't work... I'm crazy with this now because I don't know where the fuse for this is located!