BMWs and S2000 high insurance claims

HEADPHONES

I’m not surprised, BMW’s usually being a young lad’s first foray into rwd hence more accidents. Same with the S2000, I remember years ago when I bought one they had a reputation for ending up in hedges backwards (especially the pre 2005 updated ones). That reputation was well deserved, I spun mine despite being aware of the issue and driving it carefully - I was shocked how susceptible it was to change ends! 

BMW is simple. Them (and Audi's) are stolen so quickly and easily these days. Out of the country, stripped down or just random expensive parts stolen and car left in a ditch. 

I wouldn't think that'd be the only reason but I'd have to borrow a hand to count the number of BMW owners I know who've had their car stolen. 

Also Greenlight are very picky with postcodes too. Guess they aren't interested in high risk policies (different business models for the various insurers and underwriters)