Wheel suggestions?

Bash

On 10/08/2020 at 14:35, msitpro said:

Most things from Advan's catalogue....

Optimal sizing would be 18x9.5 +15 front, 18x10.5 +25 rear in my experience, with 265/35/18 F and 285/35/18 R

Would love to get advan’s but they’re way out of my budget, and that’a similar to the sizes I’m thinking of going for 

On 10/08/2020 at 15:48, Ian said:

Volk CE28N (19x9.5/10/5 ET22)

yqKybW0.jpg

Enkei RPF1 (18x9.5/10.5 ET15)

QbELUQ7.jpg

Advan RZII below, would love to see a set of these on a Z :)

sTaHyiJW9F0diou4NiiX4lQoPZci1MrSxk5sTCnA.jpeg

I was looking at the RPF1s in black before, they’re tempting :) . I rate the CE28’s but I can’t afford that atm. Definitely going for black wheels though 

On 10/08/2020 at 19:06, Ben–350Z said:

Sounds like you've got something very similar to what I had with my Rota GTR-Ds:

18x9.5 et25 front with 5mm spacer, 18x10 et12 rear, with 255/40 and 275/40 tyres. Never had any issues with legality.

Rear fit:

y4m_wtaIP2Opgwhgm9wTY8EMUo-KphSOjs6V8UNg

y4m4dPROkJlSXEjVmtA_OdAH9-yJMW810IrIVdOC

Still got the wheels, if you'd be interested...

I’m a big fan of the fitment, that’s the tyre sizes I want to go so glad it looks good. Nah I’m good on the rotas, Wanna go for a multi spoke style.  cheers though :) 

2 hours ago, nissanman312 said:

they look great on a 350 

Nismo v2 lift the 350 as well but are twice the price 

I will be getting shot of my v2 wheels as soon as the new wheels turn up and they wont be twice the price they will be coming off my 20 plate nismo 

Edited by ShortPaul

On 10/08/2020 at 20:13, HEADPHONES said:

The design gives a small lip with the spokes coming back out from the lip to aid in a look that's flush with the bodywork.

Also they seem to hold their value well and come resale don't take long to sell on.

They pop up now and again used for about £1200

Will keep an eye out, I always though they went for a lot more so didn’t consider them 

21 hours ago, Bash said:

I’m a big fan of the fitment, that’s the tyre sizes I want to go so glad it looks good. Nah I’m good on the rotas, Wanna go for a multi spoke style.  cheers though :) 

Fair enough. IMO it is the perfect fit. Though should have mentioned - I did have to roll the rear arches, even on stock suspension.