Wheel suggestions?

Bash

Hi all I’ve had my 07 350z for a few months now and have been trying to find the perfect aftermarket wheels. I’m Looking for a flush figment with the arches. 

I originally went with 7twenty style 57 in black, In 18x9.5 et15 and 18x10.5 et15  and planned to go for 255/40 and 275/40 tyres. But after test fitting the 10.5’s in the rear I realised they wouldn’t fit (aka be legal) without  extending the arches. I then test fitted the 9.5s which seemed like they would just fit in the rear. I should’ve considered the offset in more depth.

Now these wheels are going back, Any suggestions for similar style wheels? Or Wheel brands that offer flush fitment?

FA7FED29-8077-40B0-BA9D-36989010BF01.jpeg

39 minutes ago, pintopete58 said:

Paul every time I come on here I have to look over  my  shoulder to see if your there

Thats because he know's you want to get some Nismo v2 wheels on your car . . . 

HBNhhMk.jpeg

On 07/08/2020 at 19:40, Azurez33 said:

I’ve got xxrs 18” from previous owner 9.5 on the front and 10 on the back they’re nice but I want to get rid of them and put my own choice of alloys on. 

BCF55BCB-6200-4386-879A-616B47AC359F.jpeg

They look decent to be fair, always been a fan of black wheels on blue 

Sounds like you've got something very similar to what I had with my Rota GTR-Ds:

18x9.5 et25 front with 5mm spacer, 18x10 et12 rear, with 255/40 and 275/40 tyres. Never had any issues with legality.

Rear fit:

y4m_wtaIP2Opgwhgm9wTY8EMUo-KphSOjs6V8UNg

y4m4dPROkJlSXEjVmtA_OdAH9-yJMW810IrIVdOC

Still got the wheels, if you'd be interested...

Quite a few members are running Nismo LMGT4 rims.

These fit the 350z really nicely.

Manchester Tyre Services350z still looking fresh after more than 10 years

The design gives a small lip with the spokes coming back out from the lip to aid in a look that's flush with the bodywork.

Also they seem to hold their value well and come resale don't take long to sell on.

They pop up now and again used for about £1200

• Like 2