Infiniti Q

Umster

unfortunately they got snapped up like 6 months ago. When a 3 litre comes up for sale they sell quickly.

Aftermarket Parts youd have to import most likely. 

Oh and the fly by wire steering people have complained about. 

2 litres are attainable 3 litres are harder to get

Edited by GranTurismoEra

Mehhh considering they're so few and far between, I guess I'll stick to being a snake and snap up a German whip. 

All the reviews seem decent for a Q60 and I have a local example which I can test drive. Just one eye on that comment about importing parts and it's not worth the headache. 

I thought about replacing the Z with a 3.0 one of these, but changed my mind.  Doesn't help that your (my) trusted dealer is no more up here... I only ever test drove a 2.0 as a courtesy car, wasn't tremendously impressive but the bigger V6 would have helped, they do look great I think, big chunky good lookin' GT and def be something people would stare at, as a rare sight.  Worth going for if your happy you've somewhere to take it.  The 'fancy' steering thing did put me off, especially when I started seeing videos and reports from the US of it darting off to the side at random! :scare:

• Like 1

On 09/08/2020 at 11:04, Umster said:

Mehhh considering they're so few and far between, I guess I'll stick to being a snake and snap up a German whip. 

All the reviews seem decent for a Q60 and I have a local example which I can test drive. Just one eye on that comment about importing parts and it's not worth the headache. 

lol dont let that put you off the waiting time is the killer but you got Torqen and co who can source the parts but then theres duties to pay. Its got 4 seats and is good compromise. 

I had to wait 8 weeks for my exhaust on the 370 my mirror is taking 3 months lol as I dont want to use Ebay.

Its doable. Test drive one but extended so you can check out the Electric steering and comfort etc.

Besides you might decide a few visual mods are your limit so waiting a few weeks is ok