Hi to all,

Hi Jim G here my best mate Marc B just told me about this "one stop" place for everything 350z so will take me a while to read a few of the posts so forgive me if I ask silly questions lol I hope to get more involved once I find my way round the site, Thanks

Thanks for the welcome guys also good to hear there are members who know there stuff as so hard to find info on z cars (proper detail stuff that wont blow your car up hahaha) as I may make use of said info in the near future as there are a couple subtle mods I want to do and my mate Marc B also has a few things on his he wishes to change but nothing too drastic for both as we like em as they are very nice to drive with a sweet exhaust tone, defo one THE best cars I have driven - and its a few am in the auld bugger club too am afraid hahaha.

Welcome. If Carlsberg made car forums this would probably be the best car forum in the world. Full of great people and great advice and experience. Comes with a health warning on your bank balance though. Hold on tight and enjoy the journey.

PS :worthless:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1