GO JAPAN - BRANDS HATCH

Payco

Guys. Can I have a heads up on the level of interest for the below event. If there is a sufficient response this week I will go ahead and book a club stand and publish details. Suggest we get a minimum of ten to justify my efforts to organise. Looks good to me.

http://gojapan.co.uk/

Martin

Edited by Payco

Guys the event is on but I dropped a massive ball yesterday not realising it was the same day as a classic car show my car is already entered in so I cannot do Brands. Feel free to organise directly.

Many apologies.

Martin

4 hours ago, Payco said:

Guys the event is on but I dropped a massive ball yesterday not realising it was the same day as a classic car show my car is already entered in so I cannot do Brands. Feel free to organise directly.

Many apologies.

Martin

Happy to take this over and book a club stand if we get the minimum 10. Not done it before but will give it a go!

this would be good day all round.

I had the bike on the gp circuit here day all day last Monday. Chickened out and game over late in the day when the rear got loose on Graham Hill bend. - was a bit rainy in morning and late but got a few dry ones in the middle.

I practiced the lap in the days before by playing gt6 on ps3 in a black 370z - lots of bumping and grass and gravel time :) - only because i don't have bike game for this track.

might not be in the country then though so can't commit.

Would hope they got tokyo bananas on sale as as Japan not allowing entry at moment so I can't go :(

also would need to have to have a go in the drift taxi....

now looking for ways to prolong the stay here..........

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ShortPaul said:

I have thought someone would reply :blush:

Yeah it's a bit tumbleweed!

I think i'm going to go anyway as it's so close to me, but i'll buy a ticket on the gate just in case they decide to cancel last minute, like Japfest!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is keeping well especially with this nasty virus about.

I almost certainly will be going anyone who knows my car where I had the Massive Japanese Wave Graphics they have sadly been removed.

Not sure if any of you that going want to meet up beforehand?

Keep safe Guys

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Payco said:

I'm going with Andy but his LS3 wont be done in time. I am on a stand. Look out for my car and us.

Nice, I'm on a stand now too! I believe they are called flashcars_uk.  Look out for the bumper with paint missing

Edited by AlexRussell99

Great day at Brands Hatch today. Didn’t take any photos of my Datsun SSS Coupe as you’ve seen enough. Here’s a few I took. Clever wrap on the GTR if you study the lights. Only show this year but worth the trip and stunning weather. Some good stuff going on the track too. Thanks for cooking Andy and Rick.

EB6B0486-2AB6-4F1B-A720-6D5554B8C85E.jpeg

3A195153-2255-4303-8535-3106DA5B3801.jpeg

0611C5DA-317F-46DD-BA97-83B7DBEC32B4.jpeg

3D050825-BD55-4F13-8B06-A6F3DB539DE8.jpeg

6EAEB8BA-A8F4-4C22-BAA0-94CCCC229C22.jpeg

8A3343CD-B12A-4453-BA8E-4357819D4DC9.jpeg

95643DAF-F1F2-42C7-8108-9C60DD0B41CA.jpeg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2