Tall driver - Wiltshire

Hi all, finally in a position to be able to buy a 370Z but not sure if I will fit (6'5" with 35" legs). Before I start driving around the country getting peoples hopes up, is there anyone in the Salisbury/Wiltshire area that would be good enough to let me have a sit in their 370  to confirm if I fit? Big ask I know, especially given the current climate. Happy to glove/mask etc up obviously.

Thanks in anticipation,

Paul

1 hour ago, paul549 said:

Hi all, finally in a position to be able to buy a 370Z but not sure if I will fit (6'5" with 35" legs). Before I start driving around the country getting peoples hopes up, is there anyone in the Salisbury/Wiltshire area that would be good enough to let me have a sit in their 370  to confirm if I fit? Big ask I know, especially given the current climate. Happy to glove/mask etc up obviously.

Thanks in anticipation,

Paul

If no ones around to let you try it, you could always book a test drive with a Nissan Dealership or any other trader/private seller selling one somewhere round your area :) 

I know that it doesn't help entirely but my mate is 6'5", and he fitted in ok in the passenger seat in my Roadster roof up(we got caught in a rain shower so I put the roof up). 

I'm the opposite because I'm only 5'8"...so I struggle to even reach the steering wheel/pedals! :lol:

Horses for courses. Issue tends to be more about how long your legs are and how broad your shoulders are. A mate really struggles in my Z but he's the same height as me. 

Personally say go to a dealer and test drive it. Never know they may try and give you a decent deal.