Returning to a Z

Hi all

I owned a 350z coupe and then a 370z coupe 10ish years ago.  Both amazing cars that I regret selling.  I have been browsing auto trader recently to help a friend find something sporty (a dangerous move for me; I need no encouragement when car shopping) and I ended up finding a car for me and not for him! 

It's a 2005 350z roadster in black, only 42k miles and interior is perfect.  Bodywork needs some attention but it was a great price and I couldn't say no.  Collecting the car this weekend before taking it on another 700 North of Scotland hoon that I used to do write ups about circa 2008-2010!

Cheers

Pete

Edit: found the link! 

Edited by scottishpedro
Link

• 2 weeks later...

So the 600 mile, 3 day highland road trip was amazing, so lucky with the weather and the car was superb, really impressed with how it drove and i'm so glad to be back in a Zed!  I had one minor issue (see post in technical section forum) but otherwise it was one of the best road trips yet.  We drove up the west coast on Friday, it was so much busier than usual up until Fort William, then after that the roads were mainly deserted.  We camped on the beach at Gairloch, then headed up and round the North before another night of camping/burgers/beers/midgeys just north of Grantown on Spey.  We also passed a nice silver coupe and yellow GT4 on our travels, right up the north west.  Already looking forward to the next trip

Cheers

Pete 

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 2