370Z Roadster '10 Black Rose

Sim

Thought I should start a thread for my wife's roadster.

We bought it to replace her 350z roadster that I decided to use as a donor for the S12 project.

Started off stock but Lorn soon decided she wanted some mods.

Front was a bit chipped and Lorn wanted a bit more sporty ;)

So, go a some bits from Tarmac for the body, INGS lip, side skirts, rear spats and got it all painted.

IMG-20180129-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20180129-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180129-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180129-WA0008.jpg

Edited by Sim

Then got some Nismo MKii wheels, perfect Xmas present for your wife obviously.

Went with 265/35/19 and 285/35/19 MPS4S all round.

Uprated brakes: Stoptech Discs and pads, along with K&N drop in filters and ISR intake tubes.

When the exhaust finally dies, it will be fitted with HFCs, a CATback and a trip down to Abbey for a MAP.

Driver_Side_VA10MLF_12-7-2020.jpg

Passenger_Side_VA10_MLF_12-7-2020.jpg

• Like 4

Forgot, Cougar fitted an uprated Clutch and CSC kit as well as getting the servicing all up to date when we first got it.

They also fitted rear adjustable camber kit to get geometry just in factory when the spring kit went on.

Very nice and I love what you've done to it. :thumbs:

Those Nismo wheels really suit it. B)

I have the same car in the same colour. Bodywork wise mine is standard but I do have 25mm spacers all round. Plus I have a full custom exhaust/HFC's/stillen intakes, so it does sound really nice. I really recommend HFC's and they really make a difference to the tone/loudness. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lee370Z said:

Very nice and I love what you've done to it. :thumbs:

Those Nismo wheels really suit it. B)

I have the same car in the same colour. Bodywork wise mine is standard but I do have 25mm spacers all round. Plus I have a full custom exhaust/HFC's/stillen intakes, so it does sound really nice. I really recommend HFC's and they really make a difference to the tone/loudness. :)

Thank you.

If the Miltek 370z system was still available I'd get another one of them, not decided yet on system but definitely getting HFCs when it's time and cash allows.

Unless she has my Z as a daily and this one is sold? ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sim said:

Thank you.

If the Miltek 370z system was still available I'd get another one of them, not decided yet on system but definitely getting HFCs when it's time and cash allows.

Unless she has my Z as a daily and this one is sold? ;)

If you do let me know Danny from our rally wanted one:thumbs:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Quick update as I haven't posted for a while.

The bolster went on the driver side, I did look at recovering but while it was far more reasonable than new seats, I was hoping for a better (cheaper) solution.

Ebay supplied some gold again, a 29000 mile drivers seat with a blown side airbag, good condition other than airbag and the seller was a star and even dropped it off for no extra charge.

Bit of a ballache getting the seat out and stripping it down but for £140, the seat looks great again.

Plus i've got the motors switches heaters etc which I might sell on to get most of the outlay back :)

• 2 months later...