Really pissed off!

robsrocket

To cut a long and very :rant: story short, my pride and joy has been door dinged BIG time in a car park and as always the barsteward drove off. Does anyone have any experiance with these mobile dent repair people? I know the site has a discount with denttec but whats the discount? Has anyone had any bad experiances? does anyone have before and after shots of work that has been done for them?

Cheers

Im so :angry: and need to get this sorted ASAP!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Very sorry to hear about this, its everyones worst fear when parking cars anywhere now. One member here had the rear of his scrtached by someone resting their (metal) shopping basket on the car, and just dragging it off, stating "its just a car" when they did it :scare:

I know there are a few people on the site that have had work done at denttec, Mike has some before and after shots of the work done on his.

It all depends on where the dent is, and how accessible that area is for the chap at denttec.

Im sure Mike will be able to provide input shortly.

One member here had the rear of his scrtached by someone resting their (metal) shopping basket on the car, and just dragging it off, stating "its just a car" when they did it :scare:
I would have beaten the living daylights out of him!

One member here had the rear of his scrtached by someone resting their (metal) shopping basket on the car, and just dragging it off, stating "its just a car" when they did it :scare:

+1 :boxing:

I got a dent in my door on the 350 a while back. It was tiny and nobody noticed it unless I pointed it out, but I knew it was there! It was some old badger that couldn't get into his car and whacked mine. The funny thing was it was at Rosslyn Abbey (Divinci Code) and there is me in the car park swearing like a madman. . . I'm going straight to hell.

Anyway I called DentDevils, the guy that does our area is fantastic. £50 sorted. The guy done it and said that he wasn't totally happy with it, but it was as good as he could get it... I'm looking at it thinking, where was the dent?!? :headhurt:

No man would do that bud ;)

Everyones nighmare bud so hope someone can weave their magic on it soon