Shock wave

ShortPaul

5 hours ago, Humpy said:

If I had one 'lying' around it would be on my car.

Change of mind with exhaust then?

Don't know if i should leave for a bit or just go to infinity this week, or see if anything nice comes up for sale on this fabulous forum

Edited by ShortPaul

3 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Don't know if i should leave for a bit or just go to infinity this week or see if anything nice comes up for sale on this fabulous forum

Does fitting an aftermarket exhaust affect your new car warranty?

I think that I would certainly get any teething troubles out of the way first.

When you collect the car be sure to check that they have removed the shipping spacers from the suspension.

Hi buddy, yeah i have asked them three times now to remove the blocks from the suspension, good advice about the exaust i will see if there's any teething problems first, i have ordered new v1 wheels for it:teeth:, i have got it in writing from the manager that the wheels wont effect the Warranty as they are oem wheels, and as long as the cat back is not going to cause a problem with the engine then its not a issue, i have also told them that i dont want nissan to do the services, they are fine with that as long as the garage uses genuine nissan parts, so it be going to Horsham developments for any servicing :teeth:

46 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Hi buddy, yeah i have asked them three times now to remove the blocks from the suspension, good advice about the exaust i will see if there's any teething problems first, i have ordered new v1 wheels for it:teeth:, i have got it in writing from the manager that the wheels wont effect the Warranty as they are oem wheels, and as long as the cat back is not going to cause a problem with the engine then its not a issue, i have also told them that i dont want nissan to do the services, they are fine with that as long as the garage uses genuine nissan parts, so it be going to Horsham developments for any servicing :teeth:

Good choice - the Mk1 wheels look so much better than the Mk2.

I love the way you are buying a brand new car but are 'showing' Nissan how it should have been done in the first place.

Nice work.

18 minutes ago, Ponsonby said:

Good choice - the Mk1 wheels look so much better than the Mk2.

I love the way you are buying a brand new car but are 'showing' Nissan how it should have been done in the first place.

Nice work.

Cheers mate it was one hell of a battle :bangin: it took most of the day trying to get it agreed in writing, didn't bother with trying to go down the road for lowering springs :teeth:but that will keep for another day

Edited by ShortPaul