350z New Owner

Hi All,

Now that I'm the owner of a 2004 350z I thought it would be best to introduce myself. I've been on the forum since late last year and since then have been on and off looking for a 350z as I struggled to find one I liked. I picked this up yesterday and what stuck out to me was the history as the 2nd owner seemed to really take care of the car, documenting everything he had done (with lots of pictures) each year and putting it into a very organised folder for his 10 year ownership. Which is quite impressive and I fully intend to keep this documentation going!

350z1.jpg.60cff39efc66c7f6ebf8cbbb8af3d270.jpg350z2_LI.jpg.6148e391c3a61129c946f662469c8d68.jpg

Bit dirty at the moment so will need to give it a good clean :D and will need a set of tyres soon, however, price was negotiated accordingly so if anyone has any suggestions for tyres let me know! I previously had a MX5 NC with Avon ZV7 on which I thought were great but not sure how they would handle a heavier car.

Thanks for you time!

• Like 3