Gaurd x

ShortPaul

8 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Cheers mate will do thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

One thing thats concerning me at the mo, is the car turning up wet and dirty coming from Newcastle to Bristol, i can't see the delivery guy wanting to wait whilst i wash a dry the car to inspect the paint work then finding out after he has gone that the paint has imperfection then the main stealer saying well sir you exsepted it and signed for it! :blush:

Either make him wait or get it noted, in writing, that you're taking it without inspection and will report any issues you have with the paintwork within 24 hours on the understanding that they are responsible for resolving.

He'll choose to wait.

2 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Thanks Andy well happy with it, thirteen years your giving your age anyway buddy 

We all know Andy is 30 years old....

Edited by Humpy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ilogikal1 said:

Didn't you go for the Mk1 wheels though??

Yeah still waiting for the wheels buddy, i ordered them before i bought the car, hopefully i will have mits on them soon, there was a 2-4 weeks for delivery :snack:

12 hours ago, parello9 said:

First 20 plate Z Ive seen!

looks like you’ve got your new one quickly 

They were doing it such a good price so i jumped on it the same day it came in before somebody else got there mits on it

Edited by ShortPaul
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Thought a put another pic on

IMG_20200708_151021.jpg

Very nice. I used to have one, same colour too. Loved the looks but the ride was a little too harsh for me - with my slightly dodgy back.

You will now spend all of your time trying to squeeze in without scuffing the recaro's, taking a wide berth from any kerbs and parking at least 10 spaces from anyone else - only to return to car to find some tw*t has parked right next to you despite the car park being empty.

Enjoy : )