MOT history advice

Ry-B

Hi all,

Looking for some advice here, I'm planning on going to look at a 350z but after looking at the MOT history I am a bit concerned as the past two years mention rust. I understand that the wording can be very general and it could be as simple as the W brace etc. However, if anyone has advice on what the following could actually be that would be great:

- Corrosion around rear suspension mountings

- Nearside Rear body corroded by subframe mounts but not holed
 - Offside Rear body corroded by subframe mounts but not holed
 - Integral body structure is corroded but structural rigidity is not significantly reduced central bracing plate (6.1.1 (c) (i))

Many Thanks

The only way to know for sure is to see it, also just because an MOT history has no advisories doesn’t mean that there aren’t any, it just means that none have been recorded. Whilst a good MOT tester will record what they see it’s all about what is seen and documented at the “time of test.”

Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the replies, I have been keeping an eye on the forum for a while but nothing seems to have been coming up lately. Probably everyone enjoying their cars during summer! Will definitely view the car still and have a good look as other than this it ticks all my boxes so either way will get closure.