Passenger window cannot go up and stuck inside

hi all,

I am the owner of a Nissan 350Z 2007 Roadster and having issues with the passenger window.

I opened the soft top, the window went automatically down as usual but then tried to close it but it didn't respond even though it makes a soft clicking sound when i press the window switch.

I tried several times from both switches but it doesn't respond.

Can anyone suggest what can be wrong?

Thanks 

Charles

Hi Thanks for the advice. I tried the procedure but unfortunately, I could not follow all the instructions as the passenger window could not go up or down. It does not work at all from any switch. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough in my first message.

When i opened the soft top, the windows went all the way down as usual but then the passenger window could not go up again. I tried both switches, the one on the driver’s side and the one on the passenger’s side, but it does not work at all. The driver’s window is fine. When I push or pull the switch it makes a clicking noise which I think is the solenoid.

I am suspecting that it could be either a fuse or a problem with the motor, but the latter is unlikely to be as the car is still like new with only 40000 miles. Can anyone tell me if there is a fuse for each window motor or can anyone tell me how I can reset it keeping in mind that it does not go up. I also tried to disconnect the battery hoping that it will reset automatically but it didn’t work.